Monday, June 07, 2004

haRRy poRter!

went to watch harry porter with my great pals- my sec sch guys! they are such fun people who drives all my worries away! haha.. really glad to have known them.. but today gathering was for vincent.. he's going to enlist for army on 10th june.. HmmZ.. i was abit moody though.. i am going to miss them definitely.. miss those great time with them.. miss those catching up with them.. but its really nt a gd feeling, having to see my frenz going NS one-by-one.. and i am left outside.. working n studying.. there would be lesser nite outings in future too.. haIZ..

anyway.. i was not abit interested in this show at all.. "harry porter" seems to turn me off a little.. but anyway i went ahead.. to give vincent 'face' too! haha.. but it turned out not bad afterall.. this seem to be more funny n interesting than the previous two... we had pizza after tat.. really full.. two of them had to leave early as they gt to book in camp.. the rest of us had a little chat session before we left...

my heart seems to be carrying a heavy rock.. work work.. cant imagine.. now when i fill in forms.. my occupation would no longer be 'student' but 'early childhood educator' instead! haha.. BIG changes in my life.. i have GROWN UP really and is into ADULTHOOD... the word 'adult' & 'teacher caroline' makes me sounds old~ =P old le old le...

No comments: