Monday, August 23, 2004

my current life

basically, my life is so packed with my work and studies that i do not have any time for anything else. every weekday is occupied with my work and in the night i need to go for night classes. my energy is practically draining away. on weekends, i would need to go back to my centre on sat and sleep through my sunday. this was how i spent my whole 7 days for the previous week. i had only 2-3 hrs of sleep everyday cos i had to do up some hanging mobiles for the new expanding centre. haIz.. too shag for anything~
this week i do not have lessons at night but i do feel the strain abt my studies as i have not done any reading up yet. i need more time! well.. ppl say we need to learn to manage our time but i DUN even have ANY time for me to manage too.. my life is already pre-scheduled with all these work and things just goes on.
last week, i went for my NP graduation day and had taken some pics... no time to upload yet~ will post them soon.. keep u posted again! tk care all my dear frenz!

No comments: