Sunday, September 05, 2004

druNk~

yesterday after work till 4pm, i went town with my buddies. since duno how many donkey yrs since i went to town~ haiz.. sad.. no time for anything..
how much i hoped i could do my shopping but i was broke and was suppose to get a bday gift for a friend. i had to attend her 21st bday at the downtown east chalet later. i ate very little when i reached there... i guessed i was too tired.
in the end, i sat there drinking.. till my friend came along and wanna play with me.. den i drank quite alot till i was abit tipsy and stopped drinking. but i still helped my buddy to drink some when she lost.. i sat on the ground for some time, felt like vomitting but couldn't vomit at all. in the end, i forced myself to walk around and vomitted out. haha~ the plastic bag was almost half full.. all of them said i vomit soo much! haha =P
later my dear came fetch me and i vomitted again on our way back. i was too tired and went to bed immediately after a change of clothes.
somehow i felt that i got abit emotional last night when i started drinking and talked with my friends. duno why i felt so sad and helpless tat time, suddenly i just felt so tired of my life.. nt but all work and studies.. i am stressed but there is nt i can do.. i have to bear with it till i graduate in 2006. i NEED lots of strength, courage and encouragement! urgently urgently!

No comments: