Tuesday, November 22, 2005

i have just attended my vice-principal wedding dinner on Sunday which was held at Furama City Center. It was a simple afffair with about 20 tables. I was banging my head what to wear for her wedding as i heard that most of them will be in formal wear which i dun't think so. I think i am overdressed but its alright as i enjoyed myself to the food! wahhaa~ sinned again! (no wonder we are buddies, u-know-who-u-are =P)

didn't manage to take any photos of the wedding as you know, aunties lar! they dun wanna take photos so i am left out, feeling so OLD.. I am only 21, mind you!

i managed to reach home before 12, thanks to my colleague's husband! if not, i might be home around 1+ if i took public transport which i don't think i would =P


noone took pics with me, so only pics of me =(
smile again!


I am considering to get a DC, torn between Panasonic FX8 or Casio Exilim Z500 or Canon IXUS55. any recommendations are most welcome!

No comments: