Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I am as new to the environment as my children are.. we are adapting to a new place with new unit head with rules & norms. haha.. sad to say, i dun really like this place. There is no flexibility to everything although i know that children need routine but i feel so tied up! i need freedom!!

Trying to be nice and friendly to colleagues but it seems that they are making use of my helpfulness.. Haiz.. what to do.. i am free after my children are dismissed but they forgot the fact that i am just a PT (till.230 only). who's going to pay for my overtime? I dun mind staying to work for my own class cos they are my children but not making use of me..

Anyway i am getting less children and more new children as some of my children are transferring to other classes like Full-Day & Flexi-care. Need to discipline all over again & let them understand the rules in the class. A to-do list for every teacher whenever a new year approach. haha.. the beginning of a new year and end of it(graduation concert) are both nightmares to us!!

I dunno whether to convert to FT to look for another related PT job in the afternoon so that i would be more carefree. thoughts..headache... twinkle twinkle little stars.. i see staRrss... niGHt!

No comments: