Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Phew! finally finish my practicum today! Congratulations to me! My lecturer was full of positive comments about my lesson and how i interacted with the children and staffs. Well done! *a pat for myself*

i was so tired rushing out the practicum folder and neglected my lesson plan. My head has been spinning for the past 2 days due to lack of rest and rushing for my night class. Finally can rest as today is my last session! Hurray! Tomorrow have a conference with my supervisor for my research paper. No more night classes till my next Master! Woah.. great expectations yah!

Now i am left with my research paper draft due on 27th Mar and Final paper on 17th Apr! Cant wait to finish it as i've loads of things to do! from methodology-> data collection-> data analysis->findings-> conclusions etc.

Good luck to me!! =) take care to my dear friends! so sorry that i've neglected you for these past 18 mths for my studies! i'll be free soon!!!

No comments: