Sunday, July 16, 2006

sorry to all! i've been very busy since i started my new post as principal over at marine parade branch. 2 of my staffs has left due to health and family issues so i had to take over their position in the meantime as a cleaner and infant staff nurse. Imagine me sweeping, mopping the floor in the morning and helping out with the infant side in the afternoon.. been tired out totally! anyway i finally got a new cleaner and staff nurse, hope all will be fine!

some updates in my life, i've finally graduated!!! hurray!!!
Buddies power!

my aunts, uncle, cousin and my buddy!

some bad news though.. my hamster passed away le.. i was so upset and cried.. he had been with me for 2 yrs plus le.. he brought back lots of memories to me.. haiz..

anyway i just went for beehui's 21st birthday party yesterday.. just a meet up and sharing session.. after which i drop dead on the bed.. too exhausted..

feeling down and moody.. think i better catch some beauty sleep soon.. nite to all! shall update again!

No comments: