Monday, August 28, 2006

Happy belated bday to my dear! though we did not have a wonderful day with ppl who sucks but glad that we ended the day with sweet moments!


On sunday, we spent the whole afternoon washing dear's new KIA Cerato car! Got myself so wet!!

Today, I went to the Child Care Seminar 2006 'Strengthening Early Childhood Community' Some sessions were interesting but others were boring.. I left in the mid of the 2nd concurrent session with my Bt Batok Principal and went to collect my parchment. Afterwhich I returned to attend the last part of the session which was quoted as important by the licencing officer. I went shopping alone after the Seminar while waiting for dear to pick me up, he lost his way and actually spent $5 through the ERPs. Hahah!

Anyway we finally met up and went for dinner at the newly-renovated Newton Market! Yummy delicious food!

Dear's super attitude Angel which he claims to be cute..Urgh.. look at that face of hers! One word "Dao"!

No comments: