Monday, June 04, 2007

I must have been busy or rather plain lazy to update my blog.. hahah! anyway some updates of my life...

i was away in genting for my birthday (again??..haha..) which should be HK or Bangkok but had to make changes due to the RTRC seminar on Sat! wad to do.. make do with genting then.. hehe!





Back in S'pore, facing reality: my horrible-cum-terrible parents and of cos not to forget the terrifying kids! hehe.. not all but some of them are my lil' darlings... miss 'em though!

well, my job has an never-ending story as now we are busy preparing for the upcoming carnival on 23 June yet i've not done anything yet! OOpps! But i had frequent meetings and updates with my teachers on their progress.. after this, we would be busy with PTC, celebrations and not to forget our most stressful graduation concert! hahaa!

back to now... i am having my 'auntie visit'; one which upsets me every month with cramps till my menopause.. oh.. how long will that be? 20+ or 30+ yrs?? OH.. Dread this thought of mine!!

anyway.. i am off to bed! right now i am missing some of my frenz especially seowli.. dear gal.. take care ya! i am just a phone call away.. muackz!

No comments: