Friday, March 28, 2008

Looking at my friend, being simple means being happy..
but being simple is not easy especially when one has been through lots in life..
I admire her so much as its easier for her to get over things at times.. whereas i still dwell on it over time n time...

had a chat with some friends, they teased me for being blur n 'toot' at times..
being like this, i often lose out cos others has think ahead of me..

being the stubborn me, believes that "being ignorance is bliss"...
Although this world may be cruel and people are always thinking of how to outdo one other,
i trust that there are still kindness in humane...

I am facing a stuggle within me, i do not know what and whom i can trust... i chose to run away but i also wanna find out the truth but afraid of being hurt again... i am just so afraid..

i guessed my heart has been locked up again... the truth is just too much for me to face...

No comments: