Friday, October 15, 2010

love,, pasts.. regrets...life...

My nose was blocked and throat was sore, couldn't sleep well. So i woke up at 5am plus to surf net as usual. I came across a blog where it was about 2 people in love; simple pleasures in life with each other's accompany.

It made me think back about my past relationships, my love journey till today. There were sweet moments with my loved ones which were just so pure and innocent. Without any bad intentions and it started with a simple word: Love. Times were so sweet and wonderful then as it seems that the world just revolves around us. There was no time or space for another person in each other's heart and mind.

Then i met him which i regretted that relationship which lasted for 3 yrs; a total waste of my life but yet I can't do anything because I chose him. Everyone had been telling me not to sank into it but I chose to. Stepping out of it now, it made me realise how ugly this world is; with such bad attitude and outlook in life. That was a total nightmare for me; throwing me into cold water to suffer then back to life, I guessed that was when my perception of love changed. That kinda pure and innocent love which i believed in was all gone. You took away all my trust and faith in love. I was thrown into burden which noone know yet I had to behave like nothing had happened and life still moves on. Till today, i am still stuck at that place, hard to move on...

I am glad to meet my new love who dotes on me. He may not be perfect but I hope he will be true to me because I had been through some which I did not believed that it would happen to me. It was a total shock to me yet I chose to move on because I love him. i do not deny that this path was tough because to forgive and forget is tougher than said.

Trust was broken and had to be earned, Sense of security was lost and required to rebuild again. I don't know how long or how far we can walked together hand-in-hand but i will continue to walk on and choose to believe in you all over again...

No comments: