Wednesday, March 02, 2011

I had a dream yesterday.

I dreamt that he kissed another girl passionately in front of me and looking at me, giving me that kinda proud and satisfied look.. He then told me he wanna a breakup... I cried badly and ran away.

It was such a disgusting and hurting sight...

Then I found this:

Break-Up

To dream that you break up with your significant other, indicates that there is something in your life that you need to let go no matter how hard it may be.

To dream that your boyfriend or girlfriend is breaking up with you, indicates that your relationship is moving to the next level. In a way, it is an end to something; you are leaving some past behind. At the same time, it is the start of something new or better. It is important to remember that such a dream is not an omen that the relationship is not working out. As a relationship evolves and grows, it also changes.

To dream that you did not break up with your boyfriend or girlfriend, suggests that you are still in denial about the break-up. Your mind many not have accepted the notion that the relationship is over.

Hope the explanation is true..

Love caroline~

No comments: