Sunday, May 23, 2004

happY bIrThdaY tO mYsELF! wad am i thinking? *siGh?*

today is my birthday 23 may! *yeah* i am supposed to be happy and enjoying myself.. but I AM NOT.. i am here facing the com.. duno wad to do.. although i be meeting my friends later...

my bday r forever so shitty.. and thinks it is really my bday becos i always sob on this special day of mine as i was crying out loud on this day 20 yrs back. Yah.. i am 20 *siGh* old already! HuMpH.. i wanna be young always.. being young at heart! like my friend says.. she's forever 16! haHa! i wish i was forever 16 too but maybe not back to my past.. too much memories to hold on... maybe a new me! wahha! think too much..

i cant wait for this day to end and wake up to another day when my bday had passed.. i guessed i would be much more happier, w/o remembering how miserable i was on this day..

but glad tat i can spend time with my friends again.. miss them soo much! i have to agree that we had been spending less time now.. maybe its my fault*.

i was upset n sobbing away when i came up with this:

The tears i shed is
For the heart that hurts
The memories i held is
For the one I loves

niCe? haha... Bryan said i was rotting n better nt to do & came up with this love thingy.. anyway was glad to hab bryan n darren *around* (on the net, i mean) to spend past that 12 midnight... there we were, talking rot n dreaming of whatever lady boss and all sorts of rubbish that you can think of.. hhaa.. tat was us!- back to the sec sch days!haha.. trying to recall how i had spend my days.. haa.. it was definitely fun with all my best friends though there were some tears n *drama* going on. =P
llalala*~*we had joy.. we had fun.. we had seasons in the sun*~* this was the best of my days!
I had better hold on to my own emotions before it gets out of hand and before i be meeting them.. anyway, just my tots on this so-called SPECIAL daY of miNe~ Tk caRe!

No comments: