Saturday, May 08, 2004

miSSed me? MIA?

dearest ppl! did you miss me? hope you did..*heHe* wondering where i have gone to? missed chAtting with mE on neT? weLL.. i was in Genting for the past 4 days 3 nights. it was such a long journey of 6 hrs to and fro.. can you imagine staying on the bus for 12 hrs in total? *YAWn* *TiREd*
i was feeling worse on the way back and almost vommited.. lucky i brought my medicine along.. and felt better..
it was 'one of the most not-happening' but yet relaxing trip as wE walked ard, shoppIng, biTching ard and sLackinG away... it was supposely to be a fun trip especially the Theme park.. but guessed god was not on our side as it was raining and too misty and those machines had stopped operating *siaNz* *disappointed* =(
we went KTV for 2 times and was singing away until we left not much songs.. and the KTV server was down the 2nd time we went.. so all left was those outdated songs.. *siGh* one of my buddies was feeling down tat day just becos we went KTV. cant imagine that she hated that place so much.. in the end, think she cant take it and finally confessed about this lousy place *gt scolding from her.. blEahX*
thanks to my buddies that we spent two nights at Starbucks and Coffeebean.. *slacking* staring and making fun of each other... we had nothing else to do.. we played cards like 99, daidee(which i am still so lousy at after so many yrs *haHa*)
we went ard taking photos and our dear *motherly friend* couldn't tahan us and was sulking away whenever we took pictures...haha! chEErz uP gaL!
I cant wait to eat all our local Chinese food as we were getting sick of Malay food especially CHICKEN! haha.. miss our wanton noodles, yong tau foo etc..
Now i am back to reality...... *sulk* receive call from my buddy last night that i was scheduled to work on thurs and next week *siGh*
so sorry tat i cant join my friends to sentosa today.. i am so tired after that long journey back.. we shall meetup another day! anyway.. glad tat i am back here and be able to catch up with all my frends again! Ohh.. how i miss my PC back in genting..*haha*
*i will upload my photos asap* =) Tk caRe peePs!

No comments: