Monday, March 27, 2006

my report draft is finally done!! yeah!!! super shag..

done with my 60 pages of report worth more than 6k words.. sweat!

now waiting to finish my final report and i be done over with my BACHELOR OF EDUCATION!

as usual, went for dinner and shopping with my buddies.. too bad sihui had to leave early..
lucky we used my card to redeem some FOC food as the expiry date is 31 march.. lucky us! had quite a long talk about our future and my family.. my family again.. haiz..

i saw a pair of white heels and fell in love with it! must grab it when i get my pay! *evil grin*

waiting patiently for my bag, wallet, shoes and new mobilephone! wahaha!

need to get a monitor soon as i need to return this current one to weizhang.. how lucky can i be.. my monitor and printer down when i need them the most! HUmpH!

No comments: