Friday, March 24, 2006

OHH NOO! i am on leave today, supposedly to work on my research paper but did not contribute anything to it. I was busy cleaning up the house, mopping the floor and change my baby's bedding.

Tomorrow dear got OT, so i can spend the whole day on my assignment then.. *hopefully*

I have to miss out ShiXian Bday celebration tomorrow night.. so sorry about it.. I need to work on my paper.. promise will hang out with u all more often after my studies has completed!

Hurray! cant wait to finish! July, I am coming.. my big day(Graduation)!

going out soon, to visit dear's grandma.. she was admitted for weak heart... Haiz.. Hope she will be fine & get well soon! =)

Tk care ppl! sorry for missing u ppl out of my lives during this 1 1/2 yr since 2004 Aug..
Will make up for it!! =P

No comments: