Tuesday, July 15, 2008

i am feeling blissful now... hehe.. never felt so for a long long time... i am just so happy...

looking forward to the future and a fresh me, putting the past behind.. leaving all sad and painful memories at this moment...

thanks to my friends for being there for me; accompanying me through the late nights with buckets of tears... at KTVs, playgrounds, etc... thanks for trying so hard to cheer me up with all your stunts which you may try harder next time... haha!

sorry to those whom i cant borrow your shoulder to lie on due to your Significant Other... Sorry la... =P must respect right? hehe

Thanks for everything~for being there for me~ for not laughing at me when i cried so terribly like a baby.. I know i cried like a baby... I shall mention it myself!! =P

I feel like a princess now.. lalala... hehe....

No comments: