Monday, July 21, 2008

Lying on bed now.. at 2.37am..i am still awake...

'Life is so unpredictable' which sounds so "classic".... hehe....but true enough, this is an apt description of my life now...

I am looking forward to this new lease of life which i got to face it and overcome it. Facing new challenges in life has always been what i am looking for because i am afraid of boredom... sick of daily routines. I know that this might be the greatest challenges in life because we are working with our loved ones, yet i believe that we will be able to overcome all difficulties because of our love for friendship which holds us dearly together.

I got to learn to let go of the past and accept this new chapter. Although i have my reservations, i am willing to go through everything once again because if i never try, i will never know the outcome.

I am nothing but just a girl who is willing to try everything to find true meaning in life. I believe in true love because i still see old couples holding hand in hand, never giving up on one another. Hopefully he is here....

I am holding onto everything that i have now.. my love and passion in life in return for happiness... just a simple happiness...

No comments: