Tuesday, April 06, 2010

After some discussions, I felt that things were so wrong just to turn the tables at me...

Nothing was mentioned before I signed on the dotted lines... She did promise to return me not in one sum yet we agreed verbally on the monthly term instead... As your reason was based on com acct.

Yet at the very moment u telling me not to be calculative... I was soooo wrong not to listen to them. They told me to wait till I received everything before signing... Yet I told them it's alright, I trust them and they would stand by their words...

Now I have proved myself sooo wrong... Words have been eaten up... Tables turned around...

No point arguing who's right or wrong anymore cos to some they are never ending to it..

It's a lesson learnt... Only trust black and white... Sad to say, I have lost it... Lost it once again... Got to move on...

No comments: