Monday, April 05, 2010

No one is indispensable in this world… thus it makes no difference to some people whether we are breathing in the same air or not..

My good friend taught me: “Once a friend, always a friend” which I held on dearly to.. Even till now, we would make an effort to catch up on our lives..

But the quote doesn’t apply to all… Things have turned sour to the point of disappointment and sense of betrayal…. If you are out to turn my life upside down by doing such things to eat my share, go ahead if it does not affect your conscience… knowing my plight and current situation… all I need is understanding and not some kinda arrangement to do me in.

It’s so F**king upsetting that I cannot stand it… if you were really my buddy you would have informed me earlier knowing my current situation and not play me out by doing such things…

At least I know I been thru it, slog it through even though I did not succeed but I manage to recover my health…

Sorry to all reading this post, I am just too upset with certain issue at this point of time…. Don’t ask me anymore if you are really concerned… thanks…

No comments: