Wednesday, December 24, 2003

enjoyful night... memories

*yawN*i just woke up after a deep sleep at my dear place. I had stayed up the whole night at my pri sch friend's place and we chatted throughout. thinking about how i ended up at her place, i was quite angry about it. we were suppose to have a pri sch gathering at bugis but when i was on my way, my friend just called me up and told me the whole thing was cancelled. i was stranded halfway with my neighbour-cum-pri sch friend, raymond. so both of us were like fools, wondering around west mall and jurong point just to meet two of our pri sch friends. from 6.45pm, we toured till 10.30pm just to wait for my friend meiyun after work! it was such a long time-4hrs doing nt but wondering ard!

but we had a wonderful night, talking about the past and all the notty things that we had done. haha, how times flies. yunrui be going to perth for further studies in feb, meiyan now in nus, raymond going to ns next year n meiyun still surviving in poly.. hehe.. well. how about me? i'll be a teacher next july soon after i graduate! oh gosh.. hard to imagine that i be a teacher and face children! haha! we have all grown up!

yesterday, i had quite a shock seeing yunrui.. she has turned into such a pretty gal now! remembering last time, we all looked the sam: "orbi"! haha! i guessed things will changed but glad tat we had not changed abit- maybe our mindset may changed but not our friendships that have lasted. friends forever!

today is christmas eve- but i had nowhere to go in mind~ guessed maybe rot at home and enjoy the homely feeling! hehe.. shall update abt my christmas night again.

merry christmas to all! =)

No comments: