Sunday, March 28, 2004

Hmmm...

i will be implementing my 2nd session tml for my iep(fyp) project. i have a mixed feeling about it.. anxious and duno how to describe it.. haiZ.. am i feeling insecure and inconfident of myself this time round?
our 1st round was not bad though we were so worried and were assessed by our advisor.. considered lucky =)
anyway i just played with my baby just now... he's getting so fat now.. put on soo much weight.. decided not to put too much food in his bowl.. hehe.. hope to prevent him from becoming overweight.. =P
just felt that my life seems to be so meaningless.. i duno why.. i am just rushing my project continously days, months and yrs already... now i need to start searching for a job soon and will be applying for my degree programme too.. i am already feeling the stress about my future now..
just got in touch with my ech senior lately.. glad tat she's getting on fine.. it seems that she's got some plans for her future...tat's good.. hMM.. as for me.. hope i can get my answer soon..
i am going to sleep soon.. nite to all!

No comments: