Friday, March 12, 2004

Busy~ Busy! buZZzzz

it has been a long time since i blog again.. today i shall update about my recent life... my days had been plain and boring with just my assignments... assignments.. been busy making puppet boxes for my FYP puppet play project.. getting tired of it though we had not implement it..
i have got a new member in my family! haha.. those who know me well would get a good laugh! hahA! i have got myself a baby winter white dwarf hamster! its about 1 month old already.. i named it 'baby'.
y did i suddenly wana get a hamster as i was always so afraid of animals? i guessed i needed something to spice up my life.. there was a day when i suddenly felt so empty in life n was so tired of it... i wanted something new..
i accompanied my dear to his fish shop as usual and i was staring at this baby hamster.. i was literally staring at it for more den an hour.. having the feeling to own this cute baby... it was struggling inside me whether i should purchase it anot... in the end, i did not buy as i was afraid i would not be prepared to look after it and handled as i had the phobia of animals..
for few days, i read up lots of info on them and joined forums to find out more.. to learn more about them..hehe.. finally got it!
hope to take good care of it! =)

No comments: