Saturday, February 28, 2004

loves u alot~

i duno if i had made the right choice to give each other a chance to start all over again.. but i am sure that i do loves u so dearly, my dear alvin~ i hate to cry and hate that pain in my heart.. though i was prepared to walk alone once again.. i know it would be real hard to pick up all the broken pieces of my heart and mend it again~ its just so hard~
i hope it would be another new beginning for us as we loves each other and believed that we would be able to overcome all obstacles with all the strong will i have within me and with the support of my dear friends around.. i am prepared to walk with u down the road with the blessings from our friends once again..
*to all my friends especially hy, yy & xl.. thanks for all ur concern.. u have been great pals which i treasure our friendships alot~ i have nothing much to say but thank you from the bottom of my heart.. "Thank You." i hope this msg here would soothe all your worries and concerns for me.. i am really fine.. thanks alot~ =)

No comments: