Wednesday, February 25, 2004

pOOr fiSh =(

as my title suggested, my day was filled with fishes~ i went with my dear's mum n sis to jp for dinner and get their home necessities...after tat, i went with my dear to the chilid farm in lim chu kang to exchange one of his fish bought yesterday.. i think the fish was dying but we still brought it back to the farm in case its still surviving.. but sad to say, the uncle just took a look at it and then fed it to his dog.. i was so shocked and only one thing came to my mind in that instant~ cruelty and disgusted! but the dog spat it out instead and the fish was lying on the floor when the uncle brought out to another pond for a new fish.. i felt abit sad for the fish.. it was overall a living thing too but why the uncle treated it this way~ haiZ..
then my dear bought another 3 fishes... i just felt that he got too much of it already.. and i dun like this species- they r so fierce~ buLLies!
we headed opposite my house there and i bought 4 more neon tetra to add to my collection.. heehe.. i love these neon tetra.. they looks so nice~ my dear bought the blood worms and some aquatic plants for his tank.. i love my fish tank though its small.. i hope to be able to maintain the plants well so tat it looks nicer but i am broke.. next time shall buy the plant fertiliser when i am richer... =P
tml my group will be going to to the FSC to discuss about the implementation of my fyp.. hope it goes well~ will be sending my dear's 2nd sis to aus too.. hope she does well over there~ =)
will be catching some sleep soon.. tml will have to get up early.. yaWn~ niTe!

No comments: