Sunday, February 15, 2004

mY vaL gifTs!

todaY was quite an enjoyable daY though we had to do project~ crazY or waD? hehe... actuallY we were chattINg the wholE afterNoon wiTh linxiAn's mUm about facial products and so on... was tempted to get the facial products as it was affordable and seems not bad since her mum has been at it for many years~ anywAY.. we spent the time eatINg roti prata, rojak, and tibits! guessed we would put on weight if we were to go on like this~ hehe! to be a fat pig is the last thing in my list or rather off my list! we did not do much discussion but instead we separate the work like 'fen zhu rou'! haha! soundS familiar?
afteR which.. i went to JP with my dear.. was supposed to get my Valentine gift which he owed me~ haha! went into The Wallet Shop and in the end, we got 2 wallets instead of one.. why? coS my dear wantEd one billabong one tOO! (caN see our new wallets from the snaPshoT though not clear)spenT quiTe a bomb in there anD went Perllini to geT my faV earring! finallY own it! haha.. so haPPy as i had aimed for it quite long time already.. hopE to get one with real diamond but was far off my budget about 100-200+... but liKe it anywaY cos it was from My dear~ thankS dear! muackZ! gtG sooN n starT on my project! my dear is stIll hungry aftEr spenDing the whole daY eating.. dunO wad his stomach is made of.. haHa! =P Off i go!

No comments: