Wednesday, February 04, 2004

wisH me gd healTh! hehe~

i got to see the doc finally after struggling with the sickness for about one week! i been so shag and weak.. been having headaches.. backaches.. wadever ache tat exists.. i have them all..haiZ~ after school.. i wanted to see doc and rest after medication.. but it was closed! siaNz.. go home rest and got to out again.. feeling so sick.. i was having fever when they took my temperature and made me waited for so long.. about 1hr.. and the fees went up to so high...$42! i tot i was broke but luckily my dad come and gave me $50.. actually i purposely took the medicine in his presence so tat i can "claim" it back..hehe! so noTTy..
i was given mc but i wanna go sch tml.. the doc advised me not to when i insisted... she was quite fierce about it.. but i went to eat mac after seeing the doc.. no food to eat already.. hope i would be alright.. (cross my fingers~)=)
got to go now.. go rest.. hope i get well!
last of all.. thanks to yee & sandy for visiting my blog! i will visit urs too! =)

No comments: