Thursday, February 05, 2004

feeling much better~

i am feeling better after taking the medication but still having a bad running nose.. the smell of it makes me feel so sick... but anyway i went to sch today despite of the mc i had today... i only got 2hrs lesson so i might as well attend it..
i walked around the open house and it was so crowded... i went to my early childhood place and was happy to see that there have been so many changes over the last 2 open house i have seen.. this yr was much more nicer and grand.. we had video clips to show what our course is about and i saw some of my friends in it.. i saw myself too! hehe.. but i dun look good in it.. like so shag and blur... walked around the atrium to see the CCAs available.. but it seems too late as i am in 3rd year now.. haha! but it was quite interesting.. lots of stalls setup by the sec sch was quite innovative.. wanted to make one for myself and dear but they said they do not have anymore of the test-tubes. so sad =( sorry dear... i seemed to be like the yr 1s, wondering around.. i tink noone would guessed tat i am already in yr 3... haha! =P
after tat, i went to bugis to buy gift for one of my friend's 21st bday... it was quite fast tat i settled for one.. too tired to look around... got a cheap and nice slippers for $6 only.. great for casual wear! i went straight home after tat as i was still not feeling well... my poor dear was so tired after carrying is sis's laptop around...
i just finished my part for the group assignment.... hope its alright.. tml got to meet my adviser.. haiz.. hope she can help us.. our group need help!

No comments: