Tuesday, February 24, 2004

tired day~feeling lethergic

it has been quite some time since i blog as i have been too busy with my projects.. i am so drained out with all of them as they seems to be never-ending... i finally get to rest on sunday.. i was out for a birthday celebration for 2 of my sec sch friends(wenhong & vincent).. had a nice dinner at kuali restaurant at suntec~ it was not bad though i had spent quite a bomb on tat day and on the presents.. anyway we had a nice chat at the esplanade b4 we headed home..
today was quite a moody day for me as i was in pain~ not feeling well... and had to meet my friends in sch for my fyp.. siaNZ~ needed to meet my adviser to discuss about it.. after which, i went with my dear and zhaohuang to get his fish and turtle... my dear is so into fish nowadays that he had spent quite a lump sum on them.. now the fishes gets all his attention~ =(
hehe.. anyway tml i finally get a free day from my projects.. hope i would feel better and accompany my dear to go beach and collect rocks for his fishes~ (his dear fish again) =P gd nitE to aLL n tk caRE!

No comments: