Friday, February 27, 2004

sad~sob~

here i am.. its early in the morning and i am already awake.. but guessed i did not really slept the whole nite.. whenever i close my eyes, all the memories flowed in my mind~ now i hate to fall asleep alone... it was just so scary n lonely.. i hate tat feeling...
as i looked through the photos we had.. i think we had went thru alot despite of the fact tat we had lots of differences in family background and etc.. i cast aside the reality world i was in and decided to go into this "dreamland" with you.. u have brought me lots of happiness with your family... ur mum have doted on me alot and i duno how to repay her kindness..
i am only sad to say that i am really sorry.. i guessed.. reality n dreams can never be the same.. now i got to wake up and face my own reality world all over again as i walked alone thru this..

No comments: