Saturday, July 03, 2004

boring sat~

yePs.. i gt my 1st pay finallY~ but i am not happy at all cos it will be used to settle all my bills.. =( broke again.. but still wanna gif my dear a treat! hard for us to enjoy a meal together as we are both busy working.
i am so tired this whole week as i was working 4 full days(7 to 7)... suPer sHag! and today i was back at the centre to finish up some stuffs and also to discuss for next week teaching.. haIz.. i was there for whole 6 n 1/2 hr.. wOaH! but still gt lots not done yet.. will be baq there next sat again.. 'teacher life' is like tat?
but i do miss all my darling babies! they r so adorable and i gt myself some handsome 'boyfriends' too! =P miss all my small little darlings! hope to see them soon but not my workload! hehe! =P and hope i can enjoy my sunday too!

No comments: