Sunday, July 25, 2004

finaLLy~

finaLLy got the chance to catch a movie after a long time since my last show... we watched "I-robot' which was too high tech in our daily lives... can u imagine seeing robots walking on the streets- running errands for us..... serving us drinks at pubs and etc.. it sounds cool yet scary to have robots replacing us- humans. just too true to be good... anyway it was a nice show- reminding us how technology can cause our lives too! better depend on ourselves is still better and safer.

but sad to say, i cant even remember much contact numbers of my own family.. too dependent on my phone already.. =P hehe.. i got short term memory and unable to memorise things well.. =(

haiz.. i been a little moody due to auntie visit.. siaNz~ my saddest days of every month... hate it... cant move around much like normal.. cant be too active.. =( hope to get over it and i can be myself again! =)

i am broke.. cant wait to get my pay!!! hehe.. got notty thoughts on my mind already~ with all those things which i wanted so much is coming on my way =P hurrAy!

No comments: