Monday, July 26, 2004

how am i?

i've been feeling so =( my life doesn't seem any better and so are my friends one.. my life is so bored but filled with human politics which i have always hate... tat's why i prefer having guy's company instead... at least they r not so bad... wun gossip so badly.. hate being stuck in between.. duno how long can i stand in the neutral line??!!?? haiZ.. someone pls save me!!

my friends are also doesn't seem to be getting better... heard some have fallen out of love.. i hate being falling in love cos it means there will be a chance for me to fall out of love.. =P but anyway i am attached!

sad for them.. hope they can get out of it and live on well.. =)

tk care all my dear frenz... niteZ... tml have to report early for work again..

poor me today.. supposed to work from 7-1pm but i worked 12 hrs again to replace my colleagues.. hope tml i can really go off early as planned! =) bless me!

No comments: