Tuesday, March 22, 2005

...feeling down...

these few weeks have been a tough one for me... from the day i broke up with my ex till now.. things have been happening which i can hardly cope.. from personal to friendships to work to health to kinship..

friendships have been affected and there is definitely emotional scars in everyone's heart.. we are not as close nor happy as before... my health is breaking down once again and things were not as good as before.. my report is out.. i fell out with my most respected aunt/uncle and family... i feel like quiting my job but i have more difficulties at hand...

at times i felt like giving up everthing and dun wish to bother at all and lead my own life.. but is tat possible? friends who r close to me noes me better than anyone else.. haIZ..

anyway i am currently attached with a guy call alson.. ppl who duno me well might think i am just letting my emotions get the better of me cos of the things happening around.. but friends who really knows me will be able to understand and tat's all i have to say.
no matter how my friends might say or think of me, this is the guy who have walked with me thru all these while.. who stood by me when i was down and spent crazy times with me.. who tears in his heart when i cries, who laughs with me when i am happy and mad..

just wanna say thanks to him, my dear who have been emotionally supporting me and being there for me.. loveya..

No comments: