Saturday, March 05, 2005

i have started a new chapter of my life... my previous chapter has ended and is kept away far in my heart and mind as memories.. it has been very memorable as alot of things have happened and i have finally woke up from my dream.. a dream which is so sweet and wonderful.. things that i nv think i would be able to experience.. thanks to my ex.

right now, my life is back to pieces where i need to face my family and everything all over again.. i can no longer hide and its time for me to face up to reality... i got to know a new group of friends whom i have known for only a short time but yet alot has happened.. alot of friendships have been affected and my friendship with one of my best friend of 7-8 yrs has been greatly affected...

i know and understand tat all my friendships have somehow drifted apart as we are in a different world and lifestyle.. i myself have also chose to drift away as i need time to pick myself up again... i have lost myself these few years.. i wanna find my own happiness and cheerful self.. one who laughs and pass my happiness around.. =)

*p.s take care all my dear friends.. no matter where am i, i still misses u alot but i just need time to get up and find myself again..

No comments: