Sunday, March 27, 2005

pissed off!!

i am sOOooo freaking bloody pissed off now.. everything and everyone is like forcing me to the end of life... there is no way i can stay happy anymore.. in this fuking house... i leave this house, putting aside my troubles and want to enjoy myself.. even this rights of mine has been restricted.. i hate everything to the core... wad's the point of living then?

ppl say being happy and happiness is most important in life.. am i happy? am i satisfied? NO..No no.. definitely NO! my family and work are all driving me nuts!!! i am breaking down almost every night... even when my tears r not rolling down my cheeks.. my heart is aching every moment... why does my own family have to do this to me... if they doesn't care den so be it.. anyway i am used to it already... but why wanna do things this way.. i hate u all!

No comments: