Sunday, April 03, 2005

thanks friends..

thanks to all my concerned friends... i am alright now.. i can only pass each day as they come.... i have chosen to keep all these troubles in a box and keep it far away in a corner of my heart and mind.. it is very tiring to keep pondering over all these issues and having being stressed up all over again and again.. now i just wish to live in happiness and laughter.. i cannot afford to break down and let those who loves and cares for me to be worried.. thanks peeps! =)

i have been busy nowadays and just submitted one of my assignment on last fri.. i rushed thru the whole morning and handed it in at the very last minute.. i hope i can get good grades for it though i got some naggings and scoldings from my dear dear for doing last minute work =P

the heaviest thing on my mind now is my health, i wish i can get well soon with the weekly physiotherapy session and hope that things would get better *pray hard*
i have been putting on weight as i been eating alot at night.. i know that it is unhealthy to indulge myself in food when i am already full but i think i am just stressed.. wanna eat to feel better but look at my body size.. arGh!! help!! time to lose weight again!!

i have promised dear dear no more ice-cream, chocolate & fried food for me... hope i can control myself.. haha.. =P *crossed my fingers*

i have 3 more assignments to go.. must be more hardworking liao... no more last min work for me!! i am suffering from the sleepless nights...feeling lethargic... hehe..

take care peeps.. i will smile and laughs more cos laughter is the best medicine! hahhaa! missya all!

No comments: