Tuesday, April 05, 2005

tiring day

i rushed off work for my physio session.. met lin at the bus stop and decided to go for my lunch first. thinking that i wun be able to make it for the session at 3, i called up to postpone to 4pm instead.
i had a chat wif her, think i have somehow decided to call it quits.. i am tired of everything.. tired of having to face them.. tired of having to tolerate the pain..

today was quite a rushed physio sesion cos i was late.. reached there only to realise tat i dun hab cash wif me.. they dun accept nets at all.. i gt to search around the place for an ATM.. i am a total direction idiot.. moreover i was in a unfamiliar place.. haha.. trying to figure my way around..

today had a heart-to-heart talk wif the therapist... i shared abt my family, myself and work.. usually i dun share so much abt myself with unfamiliar ppl.. after the talking, he said he would use a flower to describe me: lotus. he said it was becos the lotus grew in a muddy and dirty environment but the flower grows so pure and pretty without any effects from its bad environment... he drew such a nice "picture" of whom he knew me..

at the end of the session, he told me truthfully that he wun be able to help me in long term cos he is there for me physically to provide these physio session but he said its all because of everything i am going through and having to shoulder all these which caused me to have the tensed up muscles. cos everyday i am facing stress & lots of emotional burden which cause my muscles lacking the opportunity to relax thus accumulating the pain .. its all emotional stress.. haiz..

No comments: