Thursday, April 07, 2005

my poor thumb

i had a back pain yesterday night and wanted to use the hot water bag as instructed by the therapist. i was pouring the boiling water into the bag when thoughts came to my mind and i was not concentrating as i poured the water into my thumb. i saw the skin came off and rushed to the tap immediately. it was so painful and i was so afraid. i held on to my thumb and cried. i cried in front of my mum & bro, i couldn't control my tears at all this time round. then i realised tat i was not crying because of the pain but cos of the sadness within me. i just broke down uncontrollably... i msged my dear n buddy..

my dear came over immediately and rushed me to the doc although he was studying for his test~ sorry and loveya dear! thanks for being there for me~

i was not able to relieve the pain in my back but caused a pain at another area... wad the hell was i doing... i was nv like this no matter how things are, i have always been able to get hold of myself in any situation...

i got a shock just now as i received a msg from my pri sch friend that one of my classmate is geting married this may. oHhh... i couldn't imagine myself getting settled down at this age.. sO yoUng~

i miss my dear alot right now... he's tired from all the rushing the whole night.. poor him.. miss him terribly.. loveya~

No comments: