Saturday, July 09, 2005

finally its weekends again! i just started my new job for a week... i did not like it the first day of work.. the school system, my co-colleague, staff communication system and many other complaints. I had the intention of leaving after that first day but i decided to give myself and the school few weeks before i make a decision again.

Now, i am still adapting but i dun like my colleagues, they backstab each other in front of me and keep complaining abt each other which is making me mad, i don't wish to be involved in it at all. I am still considering about this job and the principal from Ace@work actually called me up and asked if i am still available. haha.. too bad she called so late while i am trying to adapt already. she should have called on the first july and most probably i will join her then. on the other hand, my current unit head and principal are very pleased with my performance and was hoping that i could stay on permanently *i crossed my fingers 1st* do not wish to make any commitments at this point of time.

think i am too stressed with this job that even my friends and dear are stating so.. i am more quiet and not as lively as before.. my appetite are so bad now.. haiZ.. hope this is just the starting, if not it will be a very bad thing.

Juz some updates for my current life as i will be starting on my assignment soon which is due on 25th july.. not 27th july.. blur me.. tk carez!

No comments: