Thursday, June 30, 2005

I had dinner at dear's house yesterday. It was his mum's birthday. We bought a present for his mum- bird's nest from Yu Yan Sen. I was abit tired from all the running as i left house around 4 den went to alter my pants, needed them for work. Then i went WestMall to buy the present and bought some hair clips for work.
The steamboat dinner was yummy. Long time since i had home cooked food again. How i miss them~ I had alot of rice cuz his sis and dear gave some to me. haha.. i was like a 'fan tong'! I was quite full after finishing the rice and his mum gave me soup~ my stomach was bloated! Cant finish anymore~
We watched War of the Worlds after dinner. The movie was not bad but the ending really sucks. It is abit lame cuz Tom Cruise was doing some impossible action while running away from the alien. It was touching though~ on our way back, my old thoughts returned.. i was afraid of losing my loved ones as i teared.. I once had a dream of losing my dearest aunt & uncle and the reality of losing my grandma years ago. I am really afraid...

No comments: