Thursday, June 02, 2005

job scouting..

I am officially out of job now!!! haha!! finally out of that place which holds so many of my darlings especially my Andrew and Lee-Lynn.. Its my 2nd day out of there and i am starting to miss them already..

I woke up yesterday afternoon, realising that i am jobless.. started to get worried and stressed.. no job = no $$= no bread= no enjoyment in life... haIz.. den i called up centres and looked in the ad.. went for 2 interviews today.. in the last minute, i went for another interview.. i loves this 3rd place but u noe.. looks can be deceiving... wahha! tomorrow i will be having another interview.. linxian said i am mad.. going thru so much interviews and make sure that i wun get the places mixed up becos i am BLUR!! am i really that blur.. dun think so.. =P

But i am getting worried cos i have too much choices and duno which one to go for.. hope to get some advice from my dear but think he too busy with his own graduation and job scouting too!! hope he can find a job soon!! *praying very hard*

take care my dear friends!! i am currently enjoying my jobless life while preparing hard for my exams on 11th june *cross my fingers*

CareZ!

No comments: