Thursday, June 09, 2005

thanks to all my dear friends for their care and concerns! I am alright now =)

btw, i have found a new job as a teacher in a childcare centre.. will be starting work on 1st July. Officially a teacher now as it requires some teaching and i would have hearing 'Teacher Caroline' from my kids! can't wait to see who and how my kids will be but i am a lil' anxious and worried about the job nature and whether i'll be able to work along with my colleagues well. Hope everything goes on fine

I'm so broke, need to spend more $$ on clothings and my current wardrobe needs some clearing space for my formal working wear. hahaz! have an uneasy feeling about this whole new job.. better dun think too much!

Miss my dear as he must be snoring like a pig.. hope my friend tonton gets well soon!
tk care friends!

No comments: