Monday, June 20, 2005

i've been a good gal at home! wahha.. been helping out to clear up the house and mopping the floor... aiming to get a new washing machine cos i duno how to operate this old antique machine... thus can only do hand-washing of clothes..

but actually.. i been rotting pretty well at home.. been staying at home and only meet my dear for dinner... i am getting a lil' bored and always having funny ideas to get some fun out there.. like going to the beach.. cycling.. kayaking... or whatever tat is fun! haha.. anyone wanna acc me?

i better collect the necklace i have sent for sevicing before they call me up.. hehe.. excuse to go out and shop..but too bad my wallet can only accomodate window shopping now.. is tat consider as retail therapy too? hope so.. to ease my fun-loving nature! blEahZ!

No comments: