Sunday, June 19, 2005

my feelings

i just read my buddy's blog.. actually i realised that i am no different either.. i duno what's my aim in life already.. i lost it.. somewhere.. somehow.. i am lost in my world of confusion..

i have alot of things going thru my mind right now.. my past.. my present and my future.. am i happy right now? will i be happy in future? will i be able to find happiness in the things i do?

i am in search of the answers... in every moment of my life..

wad makes me felt really disheartening was something that i came across from one of my loved ones.. have i really changed? changed to a different person whom he no longer can communicate with or rather i have chosen to keep everything to myself thus portraying a different me?

i really duno cos i am lost myself too.. where's my direction..

No comments: