Saturday, July 30, 2005

i've finally received my pay since i left Babies Inc. I am so terribly broke with my dear for months. Now i am a lil' richer and settled some of my bills/ debts, there goes my $$ again *fly*

It's approaching aug and i can't wait for mid-aug cos i'll be taking a new class N1. I am not getting along well with my chi teacher, i cant stand her way of treating the children and does she know the meaning of respect? I have chose to close one eye since 1st july till now. she's getting from bad to worse with her mood swings and black face.

Congratulations to dear on getting a job! It may be just a temp job but look on the bright side! It may lead u to somewhere with a stable job and income. It's still better than slacking at home.

i'll be busy with some school events like photo-taking sessions, national day celebration and not sure about graduation ceremony yet. Hope i wun be involved! *pray hard* wahaha.. all teachers hate Graduation Day! dun ask me why.. u should know it.. =P

More birthdays are coming up this aug which makes me even more broke.. and most importantly, dear's one is approaching! haven got a gift for him.. wad should i get? ideas keep rolling in..!! hehe!

No comments: