Saturday, August 06, 2005

here i am feeling lost, frustrated and upset with myself. i really doesn't know what's wrong with me.. i have been so quick-tempered and rebellious now. I hate the way things are especially myself!

I feel like giving up everything and lose grip of whatever i am holding onto.. i just feel so tired.. i need a rest desperately..

I just read through some of my previous posts since last year till now.. how much i have went through and how much i have grown? tears rolled down as i recalled those memories.

i realise that i have lost 'myself' once again.. which is the real me and what am i doing everyday and what about the rest of my life? seriously, i doesn't know the answer. i felt that i have changed alot during these period of time. i am less tolerance towards my family which i felt very bad and i have drawn away from them. I wish to find out and understand what's happening to me and what caused the change in me.. help!

No comments: