Wednesday, August 24, 2005

i was down with a bad sore throat and lost my voice when i woke up this morning. i went to the doc and he said it was due to nose sensitivity which caused the sore throat. now i am on antibiotics again together with my previous medication. i felt like a 'medicine box' with loads of pills and tablets going into me.. haiZ


i went to meet my lecturer this evening to discuss about my research topic, finally had it done with his help: in wad way can an indoor & outdoor envt help to develop chn's language devt? hope tat i will have an outdoor area in my new unit, if not i would need to setup an outdoor envt in my classroom. can imagine how messy it would be and the look on my aunite cleaner. haha...


cant wait for fri to end and i would have finish my class. its tiring having to rush to and fro for both work and lesson. moreover its my dear's bday on fri! muackZ! although i wun be able to celebrate with him on fri becos he would be working on tat night and my class ends at 10pm, hope he would enjoy his bday celebration on sat night!


hurray to FrIdaY!! wahha! gtg.. feeling drowsy after the medication..byeZ

No comments: