Saturday, May 20, 2006

I am suffering from Feng Mo, scientifically known as Urticaria. Having bad red patches and spots on my hands and legs. My fingers are red, swollen and painful and my feet soles are in pain.

They would clear away after taking taking each dose of medicine but my hands would appear red and itchy when in contact with water. I am feeling so terrible. Hope this goes away soon as it is making me veri frustrated with the itch and discomfort.

Why am i so unlucky to get all these illnesses? Why me? =( [even my hairstylist also asked: why my health so poor, always down with sickness.] Haiz.. hope i get well soon, cos it is killing me..

Anyway some positive updates-> I've got a new 6280 from my dear! yay! Although it is not a symbian phone but i am still loving it as i could download themes/games and play around with it unlike my old boring D500C.

I wish i could own a N80 or N71 but they are too ex, not within our budget. Loving this as my dear has the same phone as me! hehe! thanks dear! Tat's all, folks! i'll be stuck at home till my patches are cleared. what a 'fun' weekend to spend...

No comments: