Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Thanks to all for your birthday blessings!

Receive a few touching msg from a few of them whom we used to be very close friends but have pulled away due to different paths in life. I am happy that they could remember my birthday. our friendships started 9 years ago which have brought me lots of memories. Without them, I dunno how i could survived my sec sch days. They gave me the shoulder to cry on during sad times and were there with me to share laughter and joy. Thanks to all of you!

Life have indeed been different without you people but life still goes on as we get to know new people and direction in life. I miss those times and those were our days.

Thanks to my only dearest brother for that little surprise!


Dear brother, our family have been through lots of ups and downs and this is what our family are. We do not have a choice; we cant choose our family/ parents like i cant choose you either. We can only choose our future and the happiness we want. Although we have our usual conflicts, i love you all the same cause you are my only brother, my only closest kin in this world. We come from a conservative family and does not express ourselves well.
I love you and thanks for everything! =)

No comments: